At Return Path, Privacy Really Does Matter
At Return Path, we recognize and respect your privacy and want you to understand how the information you provide us with will be used and managed. As a responsible service provider, we have put in place policies and procedures to help safeguard the data we control for you. These policies reflect the diligence and care in which we deliver all of our services to our customers every day.
Return Path is a Participant in the TRUSTe Privacy Seal Program and the US-EU and Swiss-US Privacy Shield programs. You can read about our affiliations, certifications and our commitment to our clients and consumers on our Trust page.
Questions about this policy or about Return Path’s handling of your information may be sent to:
Return Path’s Corporate Privacy Office
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
3 Park Ave., 41st Floor
New York, NY 10016
Attn: Chief Operating Officer
Level 3, 20 Eastbourne Terrace
W2 6LG, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 207 479 8800
If you do not want to receive future marketing communications from Return Path, including subscriptions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to adjust your preferences in our preference center.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
- On the corporate side, if you or your company subscribes to Return Path Services (ex: Deliverability, Optimization, Client Services, Data Feeds) we will collect your personal information for various purposes such as processing your order, corresponding with you, and provisioning and performing services for you. If you apply for an open position at our company, we will process your data in connection with your job application. Learn More
- If you are an end-user subscribed to a Context.IO consumer application (ex: Unsubscriber, Whisker Widget, Notifier for Outlook, Organizer, Email to PDF, or any application built using the the Context.IO platform), some of those applications will collect data from and about the commercial electronic messages that are sent to your email accounts. We use this data to better understand how you engage with email, understand the behavior of the senders of such messages, and develop anonymized and pseudonymised data products from your email messages and interactions. Our goal is to make commercial email better for recipients, so we will use your data to improve our products, services and advertising, and to help our customers make better and more informed decisions about their e-commerce efforts. Learn More
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through various technologies, including cookies. (You have the option to disable cookies if you choose). Learn More
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may turn off cookies in your browser.
- If you are a consumer app user, you may delete your account or uninstall the Services from your devices. Uninstall instructions can be found on each Service’s respective webpage or within the Services themselves.