Return Path has built tools specifically designed for Postmasters, Email Administrators and Email Security teams to ease the burden of managing email environments:
- Universal Feedback Loop: A turnkey solution to host feedback loops and streamline the sign up process for senders, network operators and email program managers. This free tool takes the heavy lifting out of feedback loop configuration, management and coordination.
- Global Trap Exchange:Where mailbox providers can quickly exchange spam trap data and allowing members to act together to combat abuse and protect their customers.
- Return Path Blocklist (RPBL): A tool to help identify the worst senders so their mail can be blocked or filtered.
- Certification Whitelists: Highlights best senders who adhere to strict program standards to help mailbox providers ensure wanted mail reaches their customers.
- Sender Score: A 0-100 reputation score to evaluate sender behavior and incoming mail quality.
Return Path works with Top Level Domain (TLD) Operators and Registries, which coordinate the unique identifiers that enable computers around the world to be able to connect with each other.
If you are interested in becoming a mailbox provider or email security partner and learning more about our solutions, please send us an email.